With our combined 50-plus years of experience, the Danville Pharmacy staff is more than qualified to help with all your health needs. From filling prescriptions to providing expert advice, we give you the best in personalized service.
Choose Danville Pharmacy and take advantage of all these benefits:
- Competitively priced brand-name and generic prescriptions (generics as low as $4!)
- Most major health insurance plans accepted
- Medicare DME billing
- Call-in prescription transfers and refills
- Special product orders
- Free packaging services, including pill caddy filling/medisets and blister packs
- Specialized compounding
- Medicine flavoring (for people and pets)
- Professional counseling
- Free blood pressure screening
- Pharmaceutical delivery
At Danville Pharmacy, we take pride in offering controlled dispensing options for your medications, never at any additional charge to you. If you are not familiar with Blister Pack dispensing for medication and take more than one prescription per month, talk to one of our staff to learn more. A few reasons to choose blister packs:
- Controlled Dispensing
- Assisting loved ones with medication management who may be suffering from Alzheimer’s/Dementia
- Managing over or under use of prescriptions
- Consolidation of numerous pill containers for those taking multiple medications
Another way to simplify your prescription medication regimen is to use RxMap. Prescriptions refilled with RxMap are dispensed in a specialized blister packaging in punch card format rather than in individual vials. As an alternative, different pill box options (weekly and monthly) can be discussed to aid in medication management. The pharmacy staff will be happy to explain the options to you.
The advantages of the program are:
- Multiple medications contained in one easy-to-access compartment
- Medications organized by time of day they should be taken
- Simplification of complex regimens
- Faster and easier administration
- Increased compliance
- Less confusion
This program may benefit you if:
- You have trouble taking the medications out of a prescription vial (difficulty opening the lid, spilling medications)
- You struggle to remember which medications to take at which time of day
- You do not have a caregiver (but would benefit from one) or your caregiver is overwhelmed by the complex medication regimen
We also carry many personal care products and over-the-counter health items, including a wide variety of medical equipment. We’ll be happy to deliver these nonprescription items as well.
Call us today to place an order or stop by to make your purchase in person. Either way, you’ll get the great products and service that makes Danville Pharmacy your hometown pharmacy.